Types of Personal Information Collected
We collect and process the following types of personal information:
- Contact information, such as names, phone numbers, and email addresses
- Transaction information, such as details of the products and services provided to customers
- Call logs and other records in the content of incoming calls and requests
- Any other information that customers provide to us through our AI phone service or online forms
Purposes for Collecting and Processing Personal Information
We collect and process personal information for the following purposes:
- To fulfill customer queries and requests
- To provide customers with information about our products and services
- To improve the performance and functionality of our AI phone service
- To develop new products and services based on customer feedback and preferences
- To provide personalized recommendations and suggestions to customers based on their previous interactions with our AI phone service
- Security and fraud prevention
- To comply with legal and regulatory requirements, such as providing information to law enforcement or other government agencies upon request
Collection and Storage of Personal Information
We collect personal information through incoming calls and online forms. We also collect information from third-party sources, such as public databases, to supplement the information that customers provide to us directly.
We store personal information securely, using appropriate measures to protect it from unauthorized access or disclosure. We use administrative and technological safeguards to protect customer data. We retain personal information for as long as necessary for the purposes for which it was collected, and in accordance with applicable laws and regulations.
Sharing of Information
We do not share personal information to third parties and affiliates for the purposes of marketing or lead generation, unless authorized by the user. We may share the information we collect about our customers in the following ways:
- With third-party service providers who assist us in providing our services, such as data analysis firms (vendors).
- In response to a request from law enforcement or other government agencies, if we believe that such disclosure is necessary to comply with legal obligations or to protect the rights, property, or safety of our customers or others.
- In the event of a merger, acquisition, or other business transaction, if the information is shared with the acquiring entity.
Customers have the right to access, correct, or delete their personal information at any time. They also have the right to object to the processing of their personal information, and to withdraw their consent for the processing of their data at any time.
Compliance with Privacy Laws and Regulations
. We are committed to addressing any issues or concerns they may have in a timely and satisfactory manner.