Scenario Builder is a unique super power we developed for our customers!
This helps you integrate the calls into your business seamlessly. It will help you organize and distribute customer inquiries and requests to best align with your business. It will help you delegate tasks as the call happens to your team members and staff. It will generate leads for you 24-7. It will notify you about critical call by routing it to you or texting you the summary of customer request or leave you alone. The beauty is that you get to define and design it.
How do I build my scenarios?
Let’s take a look at a scenario for “Boulder Legal Group” to understand how a scenario is built and how it works.
In this case, whenever the agent recognizes that the caller needs legal help with traffic related violations, it will start by letting the caller know that it will ask a few questions before routing the call to someone who can help (speak). It will ask for the caller's name (ask question) and summary of the issue (2nd ask question). It will package the two responses and email it to a legal team member(send email) and then route the call (transfer) to a staff member.
Steps to create scenarios for your business
- On the top right corner of Scenario Builder section, click "Add Scenarios"
- Next, clearly describe your scenario in the “Name” space.
- You will be able to schedule when this scenario is activated. You can use this to optimize your after-hour operation and shift changes and a lot more use cases.
- Next, you will see the design space for scenarios with "Scenario Starts" block.
- By clicking add button on the top right of the space, you can access tools such as "Ask Question" "transfer" , "send text" etc. This list of tool is growing.
- You can start connecting these tools (blocks) one by one by clicking on the circle on the sides of the blocks and dragging the mouse cursor to the circle of another block. This connection determines the flow or events left to right.
- For instance, for your scenario named "when the caller wants to be transferred", if you want to collect their name and phone number before transferring the call to your business partner,
- Add a "Ask question" block. Inside the block, enter the question" Could you please provide your name and contact phone number?".
- Connect the "Ask Question" block to the right of "Scenario starts" block by connecting the two circles with a line.
- Similarly, add "Transfer" block. Enter your business partner's phone number inside the block . You can leave the pre-transfer message as is or change it.
- This completes your scenario setup.
- Quickly call your number and test. You can ask to be transferred, or 'talk to a peron' or 'representative' etc.
Scenario Builder is capable of solving endless use cases and unique business needs. If you have any questions and need help with setting up your agent, please reach out to us at [email protected].